Gosling Tennis Academy, 22nd February 2014 9.AM- 12PM
Workshop cost £30
About the workshop:
Athletic Performance Academy (APA) will be hosting a workshop with APA Director and Head of Strength & Conditioning at Gosling IHPC, Daz Drake. This workshop will bring together the presenter’s extensive experience and background in the field of youth and pro player coaching to give the participant a thorough overview of the current theory and practical application of basic to advanced techniques that can assist in the development of speed, agility and quickness for Sport.
Tennis coaches can claim 3 licence points for attendance
The content will include but is not limited to the following areas:
- The theory and application of Speed, Agility and Quickness training for children, adolescents and pros
- The two types of speed and how to train them
- The two types of agility and how to train them
- The four types of quickness and how to train them
- An insight into the recent movement sessions conducted with 3 of the top 6 British Men Tennis players based at Gosling IHPC during the preseason
This half day workshop will be split into two parts and will include a theory session and practical training.
About the presenter:
Daz Drake is currently Head of Strength and Conditioning at Gosling Tennis Academy and is Director of Athletic Performance Academy who consult with numerous sports organisations in the south of England. Daz currently looks after the S&C programmes of some of the top ranked male professional Tennis players in the country, including 3 of the top 6 ranked British Men players.
Click on the link below to save your place on the workshop!