Coach Mentoring with APA
APA will offer all the usual theoretical knowledge you might get from a University learning experience, but it will also be an in the trenches practical experience (approximately 6 months from January to June). This is designed to accelerate your practical skills and help you prepare for UKSCA accreditation and secure that dream job you’re looking for after graduation.
Here are 8 benefits of joining the APA Mentoring Programme:
1. I’ll be your personal coach mentor and cheerleader for 6 months
2. You’ll get the opportunity to shadow at one of our sites (you can come as often as you like!)
3. You’ll get practical guidance and personal counsel
4. You’ll get 20 hours of mentoring with myself (in itself this is worth £800) and the option to attend our weekly in service training as well as attendance on two of the APA 3 hour workshops which run in October half-term, February half-term and May half-term (value £60).
5. You’ll get 2 x Training Manuals and DVD set (value £150)
6. You’ll get to share the experience with other network participants
7. You’ll get other free resources too……and other fun surprises!
8. You’ll get a recognised qualification 1st4sport Level 2 qualification in Strength & Qualification (value £370)