We take your privacy seriously and will take all measures to protect your personal information. Any personal information received will only be used to fill your order. We will not sell or redistribute your information to anyone.
- If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, simply return the item to us in its original condition within 7 days of receipt of goods.
- Returned items should be unused and must be returned in original packaging with any enclosed documentation. We will issue a full refund on receipt, excluding the original delivery charge. Alternatively, if preferred, we will exchange the item.
- Please note:
- Goods will only be accepted for return if they are despatched within seven days of delivery, unless we have notified you otherwise.
- The item is your responsibility until it reaches us. Therefore for your own protection we recommend that you send the parcel using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods.
- The cost of returning the item to us is your responsibility.
- Delivery charges are only refundable where goods are faulty and a refund is made.
If you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase, within seven days from the purchase date, we will fully refund the cost of your order.
Before we get into specifics, let us be clear on our shipping “philosophy”:
- We want to get things to you as quickly as humanly possible
- To keep things simple, we offer Free Shipping in the United Kingdom on all orders over £30
- If there is a shipping charge (for expedited shipping, for example), we are not in business to “profit” from shipping; you are charged what we are charged
- Under commit; over deliver
Our primary shipping service is Royal Mail UK Parcel Services via Special Delivery or Standard First class mail. Both are “ground” services that aim to arrive with you by the next working day.
Delivery Time is dependent on 2 factors:
- Availability- where a product is available we aim to ship on the same day on orders received before 12pm GMT, or the next working day for orders received after 12pm GMT.
- The method of delivery – our Free shipping method is Royal Mail UK Parcel Services via Standard Second class mail and this takes 2-3 business days including Saturday.
- Additionally, please note that delivery time is also based on “business” days. For example, if you place an order on Sunday, it’s impossible for us to ship an item the same day as all the shippers are closed.
Free Shipping Offers
Orders over £30 qualify for Free Shipping, which will Royal Mail UK Parcel Services via Standard Second class mail and this takes 2-3 business days including Saturday. Free shipping promotions are available on domestic shipments, within the United Kingdom, only.
We do not profit from shipping. Should you charge Priority shipping, or if we’re shipping your order internationally, your shipping cost will be exactly the same as we are charged by whichever shipping company is used to deliver your package.
First class mail up to 1000g £3.30
Special delivery guaranteed £7.25
If you’d like to make a purchase and have it shipped internationally, please send us an email to customer services at firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to include a list of the products you’d like to purchase, your shipping address, phone number, and the email address to which we should send a Paypal invoice (we currently only accept Paypal payments for orders shipped abroad). A member of our Customer Service team will contact you to make all the arrangements.
Company Name: Athletic Performance Academy (APA) Limited
Registration Address: 59 Union Street, Dunstable, Beds. LU6 1EX
Registered Office: Gosling Sports Park, Stanborough Road, Welwyn Garden City, Hertfordshire. AL8 6XE.
Company Number: 07599306